• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First Craft Fair

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
Well done, Ken, pleased you did OK! Now stop gloating and get making - you'll sell a lot more at Christmas!

Bob.

LOL, i am already making another dozen.

Have there been other penmakers at the same fairs you attend?

Peter.

No there were no other pen makers there, i did ask when booking. Would not want to do one with another pen maker attending, would not do either of us any good i would think. Wound be good for a chin wag though

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Some of our fairs have a hundred or two stalls, one of them we took Mark (from Tennant Creek) to it is amazing how soon you home in on what you really like. I have amate comes 2oo miles to this one I have shown his hand carved burls over again. His main sales are pens and cutting boards. He provides a beaut carry bag with the larger purchases. I look forward to seeing this guy Lee and his wife every three months.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).