• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First Sirocco!

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Hi everyone, received the new Sirocco kit in the post today, so I've quickly made it up. It's a lovely kit, goes together very nicely. I hope you like it.

DSCF9294.jpg

GSteer

Registered
First Name
Greg
Yikes Melanie, you're quicker then me, although I have had mine out of the packet! The black chrome looks so nice eh, like the blue combo you've got going on there. I've changed my mind on the material I was going to use as it wasn't black enough! Now to select a new coat for it tomorrow.

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Thanks Greg, I'm not saying I'm competitive, but if I hadn't had to go out this afternoon and evening, I'd have had it finished and posted by 5pm :wink:

Don't shy away from a light coloured blank...I've done black kits before with lighter coloured blanks and they still look great...I just thought I'd do something which was kind of the opposite to the one Phil showed.

Morse

Graduate Member
First Name
Dave
Great looking pen Melanie.
I hope the coat I choose comes as looking as good as yours.
Phil, as FLEXI, where are mine :sob:

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
That is a nice looking pen Melanie, well done with that. I'm still waiting for my shipment to arrive.

fingwe

Registered
First Name
Melanie
Yes, he doesn't seem to have been online much, so hopefully he's fighting his way through a mountainload of pen kits.

Unique

Registered
First Name
Tony
It's a beauty Melanie.
I'm avidly awaiting my kits to arrive - have already picked out a few possibilities for the body.

Tony

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).