• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

First TM Pen - Omega

mdcotton

Apprentice Member
First Name
Mark
Ive made a couple of other (axminster biro slimline) pens but this is my first attempt at one from TM. The wood is Zebrano (I think), finished with 2 coats of sanding sealer, danish oil and CA glue, sanded down to 15000 grit (using the abrasive, colour coded pads from axminster), and finally cut a little using t-cut.

appreciate any feedback, be gentle with me, my wife likes it at least !

markDSC_5767.jpg

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
Your wife is not and will not be alone Mark, that is a really great looking pen Sir. :thumbs::thumbs:

mdcotton

Apprentice Member
First Name
Mark
wow, thanks john. wouldn't have had a clue unless for youtube, this forum and a very kind chap in axminster store, coventry! can't wait to do the next one
mark

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Beautiful Pen Mark all of us would be proud to have made a pen so clean, well turned and shown at any stage. Love it.

Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Very nice:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).