• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Flower power

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
It has not got a name but I have finished what I have been working on for the club competition. Now that it is done I can see a couple of faults, no time to correct them or even start again.

Attachments

• DSCF6626 (2).jpg
    DSCF6626 (2).jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 51
  • DSCF6632 (2).jpg
    DSCF6632 (2).jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF6633 (2).jpg
    DSCF6633 (2).jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 53

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
Were all hyper critical of our own work.....personaly i think that is superb....lovely colours and stunning finish:drool:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Can't see any faults, but they will bug you because you have seen them, it looks superb:thumbs:

Peter

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you guys. This was one of those pieces that I could not make up my mind whether to just colour or pierce and colour.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
From seeing it in the flesh in its early days to now the completed work it's a credit to you Derek. Well done mate !

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thank you Vic I still did not know what design or finish I was going to do at that stage even though I knew what the end shape would be

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
How did it rate at the club mate?

Peter.

Tomorrow is the club meet. We will be having Mark Sanger giving a demonstration it will be good to talk in person instead of on the phone or on one of the forums

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).