• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Forum Announcement - Goodbye to Jim

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
To Jim whose wife Carol has run foul of lifes challenges I understand the step you have had to make. The only thing one takes out of this life is family.

May you be protected and insulated from harm to progress and enjoy.

Peter and Wilma.:thumbs:

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Sorry to hear your leaving us Jim, but realise you have a bigger commitment to mak. You've done a hell of a job with this forum over the years. Good luck and all the best to you and Carol :thumbs:

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
So sorry to see you go Jim. Thank you for all your help and advice. A true gent.

Best of luck to you and Carol for the future.

Brad & Daniela

Jim

Grand Master
Thanks for the comments everyone it means a lot .. I will of course be popping in now and then, and who knows i could be back one day making pens .. I feel good knowing that the forum is left in good hands and that Phil is the man to take it to the next level. I have made some great memories and friends in here and remember, this place is what it is because of all of you ..

Take Care ..

On a final note, Carol is very much improved and is almost back to herself once again, which has helped influence this decision and change our outlook on life ..

Jim

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Bloody Nora how do you say goodby to true friend,s both Jim and Carol jim your a big man who has taken up a big space in my life please dont let this be goodby you and Carol are great people who we all love I for one am very sad it has come to this but you have to do what you have to do mate so every happiness to you and your darling Carol we have had some great times in the past haven't we I remember our first gathering with fondness hope we can do it again one day God bless you both may life be kind to you both

ni9eofse7en

Registered
First Name
John
Aw mate, No..

But I agree with your decision to take time to put your family and yourself first. Thanks for your help and guidance in the early days..All the best to you and the family.. Live long and prosper..

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats very sad news Jim, you made this a great site with all the effort you put in.

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Our association has been a short one but a very fulfilling one. I am continuously amazed by your talent. You made me strive to do better. My friend I wish your and your bride health, well-being and happiness. Perhaps our paths will pass.

GeordieB

Registered
First Name
george
Sorry to see you go mate but family comes first and you have done a incredable job of making this a truely great place wish you and Carole all the best
:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).