• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Glittering slims.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I am still experimenting with resin, colour and glitter. These are My latest efforts, now that I get the mix right, I find the Polyester easier to turn, before it was way too hard and brittle. :praying:image.jpg

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
I've taken tentative steps with casting glitter but the results were/are no where near your standard ,but I'll catch you up you young monkey :fart:

They look brill John but that top one looks like you were a wee bit light handed with the glitter.

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Your blanks are definitely getting better John.
Are you spraying the brass tubes be fore you put them into the blanks?

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
I like the red pen, the orange one not so much. Can't tell the others colour. Glad your making headway with your casting. It's something I don't ever intend doing.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Very nice John love the red one we hate it when the grand kids play with glitter

Macaronytony

Graduate Member
First Name
Tony
I like all three John but the black one really appeals to me... :thumbs:
Got the pressure pot just got to find space and balls to have a go...

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).