• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Great Day

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well had a great day today I managed at least 2 hours before having to give up, No turning however as I am still working on the truck, made the clearance lights and the complete tail light board. It will soon be finished and I want to get and turn a pen or two.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I'm up to 5 or 6 hours now with breaks, after a change of meds! Keep at it Derek:thumbs:

It does feel good Neil glad you are slowly getting back into it again. If like me any time is good time take care and don't over do it

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Derek its descending into very cold here and I was happy to hear of your recovering, also Neil one of my main meds was failing adversely, back up again now on a new one.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thanks Guys looks like I am heading back to normal again now have spent 4 hours in there today with plenty of tea breaks most of them waiting for things to dry. Soon be able to show what I have been working on when I have done a little turning for it.

It sure does feel good

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).