• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Turkish walnut

Apprentice Member
First Name
Onur
Welcome Onur I have never seen a collection like yours but I have seen you on the IAP our third daughter is married to Onder Kircalli from Istanbul and although they also live in the USA they maintain their apartment on the Asia side of Istanbul his parents live directly across the Bosphorous from the Blue Mosque. I look forward to seeing your timber again and trust you enjoy this forum.

Kind regards Peter.

Thank you very much Peter!!!

Turkish walnut

Apprentice Member
First Name
Onur
Turkish walnut pen blanks, knife blocks,scales, shotgun stock blanks, turning squares

It also compulsory to send us some high figure Turkish walnut preferably some that would be class as grade 6 for shotguns stock

Absolutely i will share with you the best, exhibition grade, burl and high grade Turkish walnut blanks with a pleasure.
Shotgun stock blanks as below? I have added many exhibition grade and burl walnut stock blanks to my page.

Turkish walnut

Apprentice Member
First Name
Onur
Thanks mate! You can see my walnut woods now.
Welcome Onur.
I have some lovely Turkish Walnut just waiting for a moment to arrive, you may have given me the opportunity to show some of it.
Fortunate for us that I didn't take it to TR day at Lord Woody's as it is still complete in my humble abode.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Morning here Onur which part of Istanbul are you located my son in law visits every few months his parents in Istanbul I would like him to visit for me. They live in America now but maintain their home in the Asian side not far from the soccer stadium.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the forum, show us some of your pens and anything else you have made.

Peter

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Hi Onur, welcome to the madhouse. It would be nice to see some of the finished items you have made from the Walnut :thumbs:

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Hi Onour,

There is some beautiful looking wood there. Do you have a price for the pen blanks?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).