• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Who keeps dragging up all these old posts and commenting like it is today.
Bloody hell people have born died and lived their life in the time this has been asleep.
If you wanna remind us your still in business post a new advert init?

Turkish walnut

Apprentice Member
First Name
Onur
Good morning Peter! I am not far away from the soccer stadium in the Asian side. You or your friends can visit me anytime you wish.
Morning here Onur which part of Istanbul are you located my son in law visits every few months his parents in Istanbul I would like him to visit for me. They live in America now but maintain their home in the Asian side not far from the soccer stadium.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Turkish walnut

Apprentice Member
First Name
Onur
Thank you Peter. I do not make pens. However sometimes we do some special wooden giftwares just as a hobby. I will share their photographs soon.
There are some beautiful pens made from my walnut pen blanks below.

Welcome to the forum, show us some of your pens and anything else you have made.

Peter

Attachments

• _DSC0765.jpg
    _DSC0765.jpg
    66.7 KB · Views: 25
  • Turkish Walnut_Wayne_Wood_1dweeb.jpg
    Turkish Walnut_Wayne_Wood_1dweeb.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 25
  • Turkish_walnut_from_Barry_Australia.jpg
    Turkish_walnut_from_Barry_Australia.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 25

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Who keeps dragging up all these old posts and commenting like it is today.
Bloody hell people have born died and lived their life in the time this has been asleep.
If you wanna remind us your still in business post a new advert init?

Now now, Onur was replying to Jim, albeit from yonks ago, I wonder what the cost of these blanks are and what about postage.

Peter

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
OK sorry but I see no point in welcoming someone who has been here longer than myself init?
Maybe not but almost as long.
Sort yourselves out.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
OK sorry but I see no point in welcoming someone who has been here longer than myself init?
Maybe not but almost as long.
Sort yourselves out.

You are right of course, but it was not obvious that it wasn't a newbie, unless we go to the front end of every thread we wouldn't know when the original post was made especially as he had so few posts under his belt.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
By index header if you mean the first post in the thread, I know. If it's something else I have not seen it and don't know where you mean.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Ah....New Posts...I don't use that, but will give it a go, although new tricks and old wotsits may take me back to the way I use it now.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).