• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Hand made market march 2017

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Attended the three monthly Hand Made Market again last Saturday met this lovely young lady with her stall. She is a Turner as her Dad is named. He is a beaut exquisite turner from Western Australia down near Margaret River in the bheart of incredible timber and top turners. From the stall overall spot the nest of three beautiful Olive burl bowls. I will be in touch with her Dad and complement him too early now cause they are a couple or more hrs difference in time plus they do not support daylight saving which adds an hour on us.

Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF0002.JPG
    DSCF0002.JPG
    141.1 KB · Views: 50
  • DSCF0006.JPG
    DSCF0006.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 50

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My follow up was to call the father of the stall owner in West Australia, he was absent but whilst talking to his wife I realised I had been in touch yrs back after seeing his work in an Art magazine. He is world famous touring and demonstrating round the world.
My guess if it was not his daughter he would never sell on a stall. I will try for some pics of his current masterpieces. Last time they were stored in the CLOUD which I found hard to extract. He lives in timber heaven in the West.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).