• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
One of these years I am going to get to this show, unfortunately my knees ain't up to it yet but if I keep the Physio going I might make an Appearence next year :thinks:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
I am sure that it was Nelton that ran the one down here as that is were I got my tickets from each year. I do miss that one just a shame that the one you are going to is to far and works out to expensive to get to which would leave very little for spending.

It would be good to have met most of your guys if I remember correct I have met Neil before maybe [MENTION=365]Neil Lawton[/MENTION] can remember the event

I can't remember what day it is! Do you work in my local Spar as that's slightly south of my house :whistling::funny:

I can only think it was the event that Richard Findley hosted at Daventry as I only knew a few people then, unless you use a pseudonym as a member of the RPT?:thinks:

Only traveled South four times in the last 10 years if I recall correctly!

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Bet by the time he leaves Mexico the locals will know how to say " waaaalnut". :ciggrin: Is he really in Me-hi-co or are you taking the proverbial Neil. :thinks:

Just paid for tickets for brother and me so will look out for all you reprobates on Saturday.:banana:

He says he is but he could be getting confused with the old Texico garage.:ciggrin:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I can't remember what day it is! Do you work in my local Spar as that's slightly south of my house :whistling::funny:

I can only think it was the event that Richard Findley hosted at Daventry as I only knew a few people then, unless you use a pseudonym as a member of the RPT?:thinks:

Only traveled South four times in the last 10 years if I recall correctly!

I could be wrong then but I was thinking of one of the old Woodhaven get together s. Mind you my brain gets confused quite easily :thinks::thinks::thinks:

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
I will be going on Saturday not met any members before so I've something to look forward to, do we wear something to identify ourselves by, I thought perhaps a pink carnation :winking::wink:

Robin

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I thought perhaps a pink carnation :winking::wink: Robin

Will spot you well before you see me then 'cos I won't be wearing pink! :ciggrin: Can't miss Neil 'cos he's a scruffy long haired fella and cowboy looks exactly like.. well cowboy. Don't worry about Bill Mooney, he'll just walk straight through you. :wink:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I could be wrong then but I was thinking of one of the old Woodhaven get together s. Mind you my brain gets confused quite easily :thinks::thinks::thinks:

I met you Derek many years ago at a Woodhaven get together but I think you’d notice a few differences between me & Neil :thinks::funny:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I met you Derek many years ago at a Woodhaven get together but I think you’d notice a few differences between me & Neil :thinks::funny:

You are correct Doug bloody old age again Sorry [MENTION=365]Neil Lawton[/MENTION] got you mixed up.

Thanks for putting me right

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith

Hello Doug mate, are you going Saturday? Jim rang me a short while ago, we will be there at 10.30 so we’ll keep an eye out for you and the rest.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).