• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Here I am

Simone

Apprentice Member
First Name
Simone
Good day everyone,

Just joined your forum.

I am a South African that moved to the UK 2 months ago.

Very happy that the lathe arrived unharmed after spending 6 weeks at sea. Now in the prosess of setting up a space in my garage to start turning.

Reading through all of the posts and glad to see this is a fun bunch with loads of handy tips and info :)

Let the savings fly

Simoné

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Welcome Simone from over here you will miss those wonderful African timbers hope you kept your timber contacts.The best way to enjoy the forum is post your work. Whereabouts in Sth Africa did you hail from? We have at least one member down there.

Peter.

Simone

Apprentice Member
First Name
Simone
Hi Ed,

Thank you for the welcome.
I turn pens (wood - CA finish) have made a few peppermills and odd stuff aswell

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Welcome to the Forum.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).