• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I am so bloody angry

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I just hope the magistrate will give him a custodial sentence and make him pay it back, at the least I hope there is lots of publicity about him.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Whilst I agree with all the posts above and totally disagree with what the person has done there is usually a reason for this happening.

Yes it could be greed and personal gain, put could also be down to mental illness or even down to making ends meet as they are struggling to cope with living on a pittance of a wage.

In my opinion it's down to the forces not making sure that the responsible persons are monitored and checked to make sure they can not commit a crime.

Usually it's down to the, looking so trustworthy and can take it out on others that trust them

Again I feel sorry for you Grandad and all the people that have put their heart and sole in to trying to make others lives better.

Let's hope that something will come good from it and it is rectified.

I hope there is lots of publicity about him.

Peter

I doubt it Peter, it won't sell newspapers..:rant: nothing to do with politics or the eu referendum.:rant:

Themackay

Fellow
First Name
Alan
Sorry to here that Woody hope he is convicted and the money is recovered but as others have said probably only get a slap on the wrist

Jim

Grand Master
It's disgusting to how low some people will go .. Chin up Woody, no good making yourself ill my friend ..

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
I was in the army from 1958 till 1964 there was an unwritten rule that said anyone who caught a guy stealing from a comrade would have the right to mete out his own punishment. There were three of us pals, one a southerner and the other from Nottingham. Getting back to camp in a taxi, we were skint, so I gave the southern lad the key to my locker to go and get cash I had left there, he came back saying there was no money where I knew it was. The Nottingham lad, Randy by name, and I almost came to blows as to which of us would teach him a lesson. The money, exactly right amount, was in his pocket!:vangry:

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I doubt it Peter, it won't sell newspapers..:rant: nothing to do with politics or the eu referendum.:rant:

I see that kind of publicity in local newspapers and if someone at Blind Veterans gets hold of the TV Radio and newspapers they may be lucky to have an article written about the theft from Blind Veterans and how much that money means to them, it could even result in the public making donations that may cover the loss and more. There is nothing to lose trying to get publicity it doesn't cost anything and may benefit BV.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I see that kind of publicity in local newspapers and if someone at Blind Veterans gets hold of the TV Radio and newspapers they may be lucky to have an article written about the theft from Blind Veterans and how much that money means to them, it could even result in the public making donations that may cover the loss and more. There is nothing to lose trying to get publicity it doesn't cost anything and may benefit BV.

Peter

Hi Peter this has nothing to do with B.V it is another group in Doncaster I did decide to stop supporting them when I see how it was run by comparison to B.V they are a load of amateurs sadly I already had my suspicions thing weren't right and withdrew my support a month ago so I'm not surprised I have had some contact with both sides today and to be honest I have decided not to be involved there are to many in house politics involved now the accused is saying he still has stock and cash for the group so who do you believe if the police are involved then let them sort it out the good thing is it was all my stock so I am the only one who has lost out and I have put it down to experience I have been ask to contact the police but to be honest I haven't got the energy for all that I'm great believer in what goes around comes around
Thank you all for your support and your input I have now decided to just continue supporting Blind Veterans and horseback they aboth well organised are both good organisations

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
From the remarks I sense bring back the death penalty. If and when its sorted Woody there may be a chance it will be okay. To have this happen following your generous contributions is a terrible shock. You probably have picures you have shown us to support any claim over this miserable sod.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I understand you being sickened off enough to want nothing more to do with it Woody but all you have to do is make a statement to the police and surely if you don't then, assuming he's guilty as charged, he gets away scot free, maybe to do it to someone else in the future :thinks:
Turning the other cheek sometimes is just what the criminal is hoping for.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Hi Peter this has nothing to do with B.V it is another group in Doncaster I did decide to stop supporting them when I see how it was run by comparison to B.V they are a load of amateurs sadly I already had my suspicions thing weren't right and withdrew my support a month ago so I'm not surprised I have had some contact with both sides today and to be honest I have decided not to be involved there are to many in house politics involved now the accused is saying he still has stock and cash for the group so who do you believe if the police are involved then let them sort it out the good thing is it was all my stock so I am the only one who has lost out and I have put it down to experience I have been ask to contact the police but to be honest I haven't got the energy for all that I'm great believer in what goes around comes around
Thank you all for your support and your input I have now decided to just continue supporting Blind Veterans and horseback they aboth well organised are both good organisations

I am so sorry, I misunderstood about which group it was, when you said a Veterans group I assumed BV, apologies to all. I hope it goes well with the other groups.

Peter

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I understand you being sickened off enough to want nothing more to do with it Woody but all you have to do is make a statement to the police and surely if you don't then, assuming he's guilty as charged, he gets away scot free, maybe to do it to someone else in the future :thinks:
Turning the other cheek sometimes is just what the criminal is hoping for.

Hi Bob as far as the law is concerned it is up to the group to press charges not me I gave the goods to them and have given them a list which if they were doing there job properly they should already have, the cash and stock became their property when I handed it over not mine also it is their employee so it is up to them to take any legal action not me it isn't my cash or goods to take legal action over so I cant see what I can do about it except make sure it dont happen again

TrevT881

Apprentice Member
First Name
Trev
That's disgusting Woody, all the time and effort you put in for the benefit of others, you should be allowed to mete out the punishment the lowlife deserves.
don't lose faith there are, fortunately, more good un's than bad un's out there.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Hi Bob as far as the law is concerned it is up to the group to press charges not me I gave the goods to them and have given them a list which if they were doing there job properly they should already have, the cash and stock became their property when I handed it over not mine also it is their employee so it is up to them to take any legal action not me it isn't my cash or goods to take legal action over so I cant see what I can do about it except make sure it dont happen again

That's fair enough Woody, hope the police do their job properly now and that scumbag is locked up.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
I hope this situation gets sorted Woody there's no worse feeling than having spent your time, energy & money doing a good deed only to find out someone has taken the piss, I'm not surprised you couldn't sleep :rant::rant:

Don't let it get you down mate, pour yourself a tin of Smiffy's or several & try & relax :pint:
As a wise man once said :- "alcohol might not be the solution to the problem but then neither is milk"

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).