• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

I am so bloody angry

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks for your input guys I think its all sorted now the police are involved and he is under investigation so as they say onward and upwards going to make another bowl and do what I enjoy most

Winemaker

Registered
First Name
Tom
Thanks for your input guys I think its all sorted now the police are involved and he is under investigation so as they say onward and upwards going to make another bowl and do what I enjoy most

That's the best thing to do immerse yourself in what you like to do and you do it so well. :thumbs::thumbs:

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Woody & I have become good friends through our support of Blind Veterans UK & I'm delighted this incident has not put him off supporting us. I know that all the money & donations that go to BV through Woody & I are accounted for by annually audited books. Many of you on here & on the FB groups have supported us in so many ways & Woody has been a great influence in this. Woody you are a legend at Llandudno for your input & you would be sorely missed if you gave up.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Woody & I have become good friends through our support of Blind Veterans UK & I'm delighted this incident has not put him off supporting us. I know that all the money & donations that go to BV through Woody & I are accounted for by annually audited books. Many of you on here & on the FB groups have supported us in so many ways & Woody has been a great influence in this. Woody you are a legend at Llandudno for your input & you would be sorely missed if you gave up.

That will never happen Bill it would take a lot more than what has happened to stop me mate

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thats the spirit Woody I am predicting the governing body feel strongly also for your great work and will rectify the wrong.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).