• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
That’s very nice segmenting Alan, good contrast. What are the White pieces, and is that a crop circle on your table? :thumbs::thumbs::whistling:

alan morrison

Fellow
First Name
Alan
That’s very nice segmenting Alan, good contrast. What are the White pieces, and is that a crop circle on your table? :thumbs::thumbs::whistling:

Hello John
The white is from a plastic persil container, well sanded before glueing.
That is a trade mark on my oak mantlepiece, or else it's somewhere my wife put a candle holder.
Alan

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Having fun Alan adding and changing. I remember Persil and appreciate the need for keying the plastic to enable gluing. The result is a neat pen and achievement. One for the mantlepiece mate.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).