• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It Is Just About To Start

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Cameron, osborne, blair and the rest of the doomsday prophets should be lined up and have a bullet put through their heads, but of course we don't do that sort of thing here so they will be free to cheat their way to massive personal fortunes.

Peter

I thought politics was a taboo subject, and you being a mod Peter ! :nonono:
Anyway the whole bl**dy lot are fictional authors, wouldn't believe a single word any of them says, doesn't matter which party they hang their hat on. :rolling:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I do Jim

Cracking match, just a pity England couldn't get the win they more than deserved.

That bald Russian thug defender (can't remember his name) should have been off though!

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I thought politics was a taboo subject, and you being a mod Peter ! :nonono:
Anyway the whole bl**dy lot are fictional authors, wouldn't believe a single word any of them says, doesn't matter which party they hang their hat on. :rolling:

I didn't know politics was taboo, I thought if the controversial subject of sports is allowed surely the milder more down to earth Politics would be okay:thumbs:

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Well I don't care about you lot, I'm watching it :funny:

It's just a shame that they don't make it pay per view or a special channel devoted to sport where people who like that kind of thing can pay through the nose for it, so that normal people don't have to suffer a disturbance to their viewing pleasure:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
Feeling tired now, i managed 1 and a half games tonight .. :winking:

Great ain't it folks .. :face:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wow its happening in so many places a resume daily is needed to keep up with it so far so many plays of the day some impossible kicks and heroes.

Peter.

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
Well I must be a sad old bugger I ain't missed a match yet and managed a bit of Cricket and Rugby between games.
Still managed a fair bit of shed time as well. It's a sod this retirement lark having all this time to enjoy.

:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).