• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

It's a tough life?

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Very tiring this holiday malarky?
28deg all week sittin in shorts and t shirt waiting for dinner after a few lengths of the pool, good job we're back Sunday - can't take the stress ?

bluntchisel

Registered
First Name
Bob
You saucy bleeder! Taunting us from afar ain't good form, matey. Don't forget you gotta come home sometime, and we'll be waiting at the airport. And one of us will be loitering around the "Nothing To Declare" exit, ready to blow the bubble on yuh!
LOL, enjoy the rest of your holiday, Bob.

Bob.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
It's a hard life but someones got to do it.

Don't forget you gotta come home sometime, and we'll be waiting at the airport. And one of us will be loitering around the "Nothing To Declare" exit, ready to blow the bubble on yuh!
LOL, Bob.

Bob.

Does wood come under the category of illegal substance

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
How about that after all the reservations re fires etc it turns out tops. Good for you mate, come back refreshed and happy Bob.

Peter.

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Well we are in the Scottish west coast just now and weather can be changeable, that is me being polite! Sunny just now, should count my blessings, one two, er, no run out. Sunshine and still breathing, guess that is enough. Enjoy yourself Bob.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Didn't mean to taunt - much?
Only a couple of days left to chill out before coming home to be chilled, literally!
No internet so great excuse to go from bar to cafe to restuarant looking for free wifi and of course hou have to buy food or drink?
Plenty wood ( olive isnt as good as yours Neil ) but despite driving 500k around the area not a sign of any fire damage. Only got 20kg baggage allowance between us so wont be carrying any wood.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
What not even a pen blank or 2:banana:

Nope not even a single pen blank Derek :sob:

I drove all over the area, more than 700 kms and never say a single burned tree or bush so I think those fires must have been fiction. ( Actually met a guy on the plane had a house 7 kms from us who said the fire had burned his garden table and chairs ) :thinks:

No wood at all to be had. Did see loads of this rubbish firewood in several places but useless I think :rolling: Just olive and numerous fruitwoods, no use to anyone methinks.:whistling: Couldn't bring any home, suitcases were bung full, blame the missus. :sob:

Budget gave me a nice car upgrade as well so could have easily loaded it up.:ciggrin:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).