• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Jim's absence from the Forum.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Over four years ago Jim my wife Wilma had the two worst bloodborn Cancers, a major op and Chemo and Radiation, for 6 mths we isolated ourselves to prevent contact even with coughs and colds as her resistance was so low. She is going free from since then.Carol deserves your care and for this reason we are praying for her recovery mate.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Sorry for the late reply to this post Jim as I have been away and just catching up.

Sorry to hear your of your wife's illness and that she is soon back to full health and that you are able to return to this great hobby.

Scots Bill

Registered
First Name
Bill
Awful news Peter. Heartfelt hopes that Jim's wife has a full recovery to good health. Not easy for Jim, thinking of your problem Jim, hope all works out o.k.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Jim has let me know they have completed all the tests on his wife and hopefully she will be home before the weekend and I am sure she will need to recuperate for a while yet, but at least it is good news.

Peter

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Thats a relief so far Peter many thanks for keeping us in touch and your due diligence while Jim has taken care of his wife.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thank goodness for that we love you Carol we are hoping for a speedy recovery my darling you take care as well Jim

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).