• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Look what I got!

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Went to see my son and his family over the weekend, daughter-in-law gave me these :drool:

Zebrano and what?

Can't make up my mind what to do with them, perhaps you have an idea.....

011.jpg

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Now now Graham you know that yew don't know what to do with these two pieces well you do send them to me I will find a good home and use for them:whistling::whistling::whistling:

You lucky bugger am I jealous bloody right I am

Graham_C

Fellow
First Name
Graham
Thanks for the confirmation of the Yew, much appreciated :thumbs:

Thanks for the offer Derek, but I think I might make a few pens out of them :face:

Clement, I saw your pen when looking through the forum the other day - beautiful effect. I'll give the cross cut you and Peter suggested a try.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).