• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Majestic Jnrs for my Grand Daughter In Burr Elm

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
These are a pair of Majestic Juniors in Burr Elm for my Grand Daughter, originally I was making them for when she starts her new School in September, but now I am pondering giving them to her for her birthday in November:thinks:

I was thinking of giving her just one pen in the single pen box and then give her the second pen in the twin pen box and take the single box back, but I thought it might get damaged so I have scrapped that idea.

Peter

VIS_0075.jpg
VIS_0076.jpg
VIS_0077.jpg
VIS_0078.jpg
VIS_0080.jpg
VIS_0081.jpg
VIS_0083.jpg
VIS_0084.jpg

moose

Apprentice Member
First Name
David
Beautiful pens Peter.

Where did you get the boxes from. they are fantastic ?

Am looking for a special box for my daughters wedding pen

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Beautiful pens Peter.

Where did you get the boxes from. they are fantastic ?

Am looking for a special box for my daughters wedding pen

Thanks, I bought the boxes from someone on the forum quite some time ago and I don't know where they were from originally, if I could get more the same or similar, I would.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
They are excelent Peter, superb looking pair of pens.

Thanks, I bought the boxes from someone on the forum quite some time ago and I don't know where they were from originally, if I could get more the same or similar, I would.

Peter
I remember it well, I just missed out on them.:vangry:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Whenever and wherever in what form in what box the two pens are exciting and a true reflection of your love for your granddaughter. The two boxes are exceptional.

Majestic pens are apart from few kits quality personified giving of the best.

Thanks for sharing.

Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Fabulous pens Peter and you have taken the photography to another level !!!:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Cheers Terry, I wanted to make the pens closed end, but I had to find out what she preferred without me giving the game away that they were for her and she preferred the posting finial.

The photography is the same old, I have changed nothing, but thanks, it's still not at the same consistent level as yours and Vics:thumbs:

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).