• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Majestic Jnrs for my Grand Daughter In Burr Elm

Terry

Chairman Plonker
Executive Member
An exile Geordie living in Kingston upon Hull
First Name
Terry
Cheers Terry, I wanted to make the pens closed end, but I had to find out what she preferred without me giving the game away that they were for her and she preferred the posting finial.

The photography is the same old, I have changed nothing, but thanks, it's still not at the same consistent level as yours and Vics:thumbs:

Peter

Don't kid me Peter your photography is way above mine. You are the master and Vic and me are just pupils !!!

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Don't kid me Peter your photography is way above mine. You are the master and Vic and me are just pupils !!!

Don't put your self down, your photos are consistently great, I can see that you take far more care than I do, for me, if I can see some detail and the white balance is not horrific then I am happy enough call it a day.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Thanks for all the comments, if anyone finds similar boxes please let us know where from.

Peter

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
A long time ago i was considering buying some of these Cigar Boxes to use for Pens, but i hate buying blind for the said amount ..

They look interesting did you try to request a sample?

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).