• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Majestic Rollerball Pen

Jim

Grand Master
Majestic Rollerball Pen made with black Titanium plating and the Inset clip with a Swarovski crystal.

I have had this kit a month or so now, turned using Burr Elm but did not finish it as not sure what finish to use. A few weeks ago i used BLO to coat it and left it. Once it was dry i put about five coats of Friction Polish over about a five to six hour period. Left it a week then applied the same again, this week i polished it up using a bar of Hut polishing wax. Only managed to get this one decent image, left it a little late, so will take more next week ..

Majestic_Rollerball_Pen.jpg

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
OMFG

excuse the language...what a kit
what a finish

pure quality IMHO

Steve

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
An absolute stunner Jim, a lovely kit, lovely wood and turned to perfection by a perfect gent :thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
In every way on any day that one pic is quite complete unless your a top of pen freak it is comprehensive Jim as perfect IMHO a pen I have seen. There is room for every kit made a best pen for so many people.

Magic Jim.

Peter.:camera::camera::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).