• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Midlands woodworking show

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
Anyone going to the midlands woodworking show I have booked my ticket for Friday the 10th March it is the first one for a few years covid

Attachments

• FE65E824-6910-464F-A336-247ADC42310D.jpeg
    FE65E824-6910-464F-A336-247ADC42310D.jpeg
    2.5 MB · Views: 38

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
I'll probably go but most likely the Saturday.... The Harrogate one was pretty good lots of demos I've seen some people complain it was becoming more turning than anything else but I wasn't complaining LOL

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Finally managed to move a pre booked course and will be there on the Friday afternoon, stopping over nearby and coming home Saturday.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Well with all the snow we’ve had locally (I’m about 20 miles from the show ground) & what’s forecast tonight I think I’ll leave it until Saturday to go to the show it looks a much better day weather forecast wise :thinks:

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Disaster here!
Was meant to travel today but couldn't because of the weather. No refunds on anything either.