• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

More pens this week

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
The rest of the batch.

1. Americana RB (I think), the one with the ink cartridge. Looks big in the photo but it's tiny. Looks like a poor finish but just a fault mark in the wood.
2. Cigar in spalted hawthorn taken from my hedge / trees when I cleared them last summer.
3. Euro in ?
4. Knurl g/m in ? same as Euro
5. Virage in something spalted.
6. Sierra in yew which is an experiment as first try on the Pen Wizard.

Just noticed Euro cap not pressed home - it is now. :whistling:

Attachments

• Americana RB 3.jpg
    Americana RB 3.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 52
  • Americana RB 1.jpg
    Americana RB 1.jpg
    141.9 KB · Views: 52
  • cigar 2.jpg
    cigar 2.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Euro 2.jpg
    Euro 2.jpg
    66.2 KB · Views: 50
  • knurl 2.jpg
    knurl 2.jpg
    78.2 KB · Views: 51
  • Virage 1.jpg
    Virage 1.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 51
  • sierra 2.jpg
    sierra 2.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 52

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
Nice selection, I see you have been using your pen wizard to good effect:thumbs:

Peter

Jim

Grand Master
That Hawthorn stands out Bob, good to see you working with the Wizard. I have seen many a good pen produce when using this machine .. All nicely made pens my friend .. :thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).