• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

cowboy

Registered
1st of sorry for not posting in the scroll saw forum been abit busy with hospital appointments for my shoulder which needs a operation and could take upto 6 months to heal fully also my back and hips problem plus medications and MRI scans and doctor appointments and Pip appointment at Selby, so don't know when i'll get back in the shed also we may have to move into a more adaptable home which l am dreading. which may mean l will not be able to do any more wood work, so feeling very low at the moment so if l don't post for a while you know way l will still be keeping a eye on you all thanks for all the likes and comments

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
I am sorry to hear about your medical problems. I hope it all turns out well for you Sir.

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
I'm sad to hear this my friend. I hope things go well for you. I'm sure you'll find an associated hobby to suit your situation. Good luck.

bigbob

Graduate Member
First Name
Bob
Sorry to hear of your problems Cowboy I do enjoy your posts in the scroll saw section and I hope all turns out well. I am chief butler and bottle washer to my wife at the moment she had an op and will be in plaster for the next 8-10 weeks. As for moving we had to do that too due to medical problems on my wife's part and I was wondering if I would ever have a small workshop again. We needed a place with no stairs and were lucky to get a nice little 2 bedroom bungalow which is a lot easier to manage for us both and I managed to get a 10' x 10' shed which has allowed me to carry on with my attempts at woodwork. Before I had over 1/3rd of an acre and the nearest neighbor was about 3/4 of a mile away but all's well now and chin up where ever you move might be better for you.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Cowboy what a series of misfortunes mate can relate to most of them, according to my reckoning you should be in you beaut weather by now one consolation.

In all my wondering about the UK there seems to be a great number of upstairs involved this adds to any misery. Moving right now is the last thing you need mate hope these trials resolve in the positive for you both.

Peter.

Jim

Grand Master
Good luck with it Graham, not nice when it creeps up on you so quick my friend .. :down:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).