• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Multiple pen kits

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
I came across a site that sold multiple pen kits as a job lot, i'm dammed if i can find them again. Can anyone point me in the right direction, cheers

Garno

Fellow
First Name
Gary
For clarity do you mean different pen types ( Slimline, Sierra Etc, etc ) in one job lot or a number of the same pen in a job lot ( so you would buy 3 job lots that include Lot 1, 50 Slimline, Lot 2, 50 Sierra Etc, etc )

hawkeyefxr

First Name
ken
I don't mean 50 of the same pen, that would be boring lol. I have seen somewhere where they had 5 slimline's or 5 streamline's. It's not that i want to make them wholesale i am just getting my hand back in, and wanted to maybe make a mess of cheaper pens rather than more expensive ones.
I enjoyed making all different type before.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).