• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

New here

George Watkins

Registered
First Name
George
Frank, do you know anyone who has used ultraseal? I have looked at their site and it looks like the sealers they do are for metal, I can't find any that are specifically for wood. Looking at their process the resin is heat cured with water, which would be okay with metal. It may be that it could be cured with heat other than hot water, but they don't mention that.

Peter

just had a look back through my emails and it was ultraseal that I inquired with but I have a Coventry address for them, there price was £150 inc vat for a 5kg container (approx 5 litres) plus carrige costs, but as I said this worked out more expensive than cactus juice and they wouldn't send it to a domestic address.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
My youngest daughter was over for a meal and scrapbooking with her Mum last night she showed me some of her patterns and they reminded me so much of the recent blanks shown in the forum purchased from George I gave her Georges site to enjoy more of them. Thinking in spite of the son in law being a penmaker I will look for a suitable blank from George to use for a pen just for her.

Peter.:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).