• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Not good news

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
It’s such a sad news, same here as @Grump but I called him Grandad.
Missed for such a lot of reasons, including the inspiration he gave so many, including my grandson many years ago when we had a small lathe off him and he showed my grandson so many things and it’s stuck with him as well.

Always one to give rather than take, the world will be worse off for not having him in it .

Gordon

First Name
Gordon
R.I.P. woody, even irregular visitors to the site like me could see that he was a massive influence and support to many on this site.

Bammer

Fellow
First Name
Brad
Very sorry to hear this news, he was a lovely bloke. I have fond memories of pub lunches when I visited him.

Rest in peace

Padster

Graduate Member
First Name
Paddy
Just awful news - my thoughts are with his family.
He was one of the first to welcome me to the forum, and had a fine sense of humour and a work ethic in his hobby that many never achieve in their working life....many's the time @flexi and I would rib him about doing more before breakfast than we'd get done in a month....
He will be sorely missed