• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Opti cast 100 PU Resin.

Goggomobile

Apprentice Member
First Name
Randal
Paul,
Great result. I can see from the swarf and the finish that the Opti cast machines extremely well and polishes superbly.

Doesn't appear to be available in Australia.

Randal

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Chambered Pot indeed Paul, wonderful depth of colour and strength in that pour de resistance. Thanks for the video.

Peter.
HaHa. Thanks Peter, Not sure where I got chamber pot from. :-)
Very nice indeed - the resin comes up wonderfully. Great colour!
Hi Stewart,
Thanks. The resin is a bit like wood, it seems to look a lot better when turned.
It comes up a treat, well done Paul.:thumbs::thumbs:
Thanks Mark,
If I can get the finest of scratches out I will be over the moon.
Paul,
Great result. I can see from the swarf and the finish that the Opti cast machines extremely well and polishes superbly.

Doesn't appear to be available in Australia.

Randal
Hi Randal,
It is great to machine. Just out of interest what do you use at the moment?

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).