• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pair of Skulls

qquake2k

Fellow
First Name
Jim
These are PSI Skull pens, in antique copper. The blanks are Rhinos, called Marinara Sauce. One is for my sister's birthday present, and the other is for my friend Hanna's. I think the blanks really compliment the antique copper finish.

billyb_imp

Registered
First Name
Billy
Expertly turned & finished pens Jim, lovely blank :thumbs::thumbs:

I'm afraid the kits not for me though, but where would we be if we were all the same :thinks:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Like the extreme deep blank, every little thing but not a total lover of skulls. I think it goes back to WW2 and Pol Pot in Asia where countless people died, also excavations and mass burials where they were stacked up.

A brilliant year mate happy Christmas tomorrow.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).