• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pau shell

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Bought a few of these blanks, love them.

Peter.

Attachments

• DSCF7552.JPG
    DSCF7552.JPG
    40.3 KB · Views: 52
  • DSCF7550.JPG
    DSCF7550.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 48
  • DSCF7549.JPG
    DSCF7549.JPG
    39.3 KB · Views: 49
  • DSCF7546.JPG
    DSCF7546.JPG
    39.2 KB · Views: 48

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Loving them blanks Peter. Where you getting them from?

Sent from my Galaxy 6

One time I reported on a guy who was at t5he show that comes to town called Hand Made, in fact many times I have taken pics and rabbited on about the craft work and the brilliant use of burls etc. Ages back this fella had a stall selling pens, he made his own Pau Shell blanks and his marriage and businesses in Sydney adjacent to Sydney Harbor Bridge was going down. I managed to order a few blanks which he made for 24 dollars AU.

I think there are makers on Exotic Blanks that are exciting from Pau Shell, the other guy has quit.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
That is so nice Peter its very unusual for you to turn plastic love it my friend

Macaronytony

Graduate Member
First Name
Tony
One time I reported on a guy who was at t5he show that comes to town called Hand Made, in fact many times I have taken pics and rabbited on about the craft work and the brilliant use of burls etc. Ages back this fella had a stall selling pens, he made his own Pau Shell blanks and his marriage and businesses in Sydney adjacent to Sydney Harbor Bridge was going down. I managed to order a few blanks which he made for 24 dollars AU.

I think there are makers on Exotic Blanks that are exciting from Pau Shell, the other guy has quit.

Peter.

Thanks for the info Peter. Just had a look around the web and they aren't a cheap option now...

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).