• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pen Kit Direct

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Well I am sure someone will step up to the plate and show their hand..

Pen kits direct? Ever heard of them ? yes bit is a UK company with a .com website based in Essex.

Pen Kits Direct

Be interesting to see if anyone one on here has, they came to the for a few months ago (18th July 2016 to be exact) and came to my attention when they launched their web site.. I'm sad like that..:thinks:

At least one of them is a member on here! I have an idea of who it is as well.:whistling:

Would be nice for them to come forward to show their hand so they can show us what they are worth wouldn't it..:thumbs:

Anyway, would be nice to see if anyone has used them, if so what was the service like..

Apologies in advance if its been discussed before while I was away but can't find anything on the search. of the forum

Vic Perrin

Executive Member
First Name
Vic
They look a bit expensive to me mate. But as you know I'm from Rugeley and we tend to watch our pennies this side of the Reser ! :thinks:

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
No apologies necessary Eamonn. I believe they are PSI re-sellers, who would be very welcome here I'm sure if they want to step up to the plate. They enquired about getting their own seller forum a short while ago, but so far they have not responded to my reply.

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
No apologies necessary Eamonn. I believe they are PSI re-sellers, who would be very welcome here I'm sure if they want to step up to the plate. They enquired about getting their own seller forum a short while ago, but so far they have not responded to my reply.

:thinks: thought as much, I knew they are on here and not shown their hand in full I gather. Oh well seeing they show their face on here daily I am sure they will come forward.

I thought they had got others on their website besides PSI, maybe wrong as I have been know to be wrong once before...:face:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
They look a bit expensive to me mate. But as you know I'm from Rugeley and we tend to watch our pennies this side of the Reser ! :thinks:

Yeh right.. :funny:

But I think they are priced nearly right for the occasional buyer from the states, but if you buy direct from PSI its certainly cheaper. (Even after the import duties and "shipping" (P&P to us))

That is if you want to buy PSI pen kits..

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If you read the TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE there's a lot of restrictions that may or may not be legal. If it turns out they are not legal then they will not apply. That's the problem with using free legal templates, they try to use catch-all phrases to cover every situation and end up making a confusing mess, they really should pay for a proper legal team to give them proper advice.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Interesting discussion Eamonn what did the firm have to say when you contacted them?

Peter.

What makes you think I had contacted them Peter:thinks:

You are not wrong Eamonn. The slimlines are Artisan brand. Taiwanese and imported into the USA by CSUSA. In the UK Axminster sell some from this slimline range.

Thank goodness for that Walter, May I thank you for letting me know as it means I can still say I have only ever been wrong once before....:funny:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).