• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Pens turned from my first weeks go at casting

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Thanks.
Noise is not a problem so I hope to get something a bit cheaper than one of those.

Noise is defiantly an issue with us!!! Even in the garage/workshop as it's also connected to the house! So when I have time I'm going to be pulling carpets & floorboards up & routing a 30m airline from the casting room to the workshop so I have just the one compressor in the casting room but also piped to the workshop.:banana:

sammy

Graduate Member
First Name
George
Great set of pens you have made casting look easy, might give it ago one of these days. Thanks for the inspiration.
George

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).