• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Phil's Refills

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
There ya go Phil a few new customers already.
Albeit small orders, from little acorns init?

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
OK then - it's done. Sample Packs are now available. One of each type, in both black and blue. Each type is in a sample Retail Pack so you get to see those as well, and you can get the "full picture" Price paired to the bone. Free UK P&P.

Go to the "Buy & Sell" forum for the link.

Whilst I might make them available outside of this forum in the fullness of time, they won't be the same price and they wont include free p&p, so this sample pack, priced how it is, is for members of penturners.co.uk only. The only way you can access the page to order it is from the Buy & Sell forum.

I'm grateful to Buckeye for the suggestion. Thanks Peter.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
I have ordered some, so will see when they come.

Peter

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).