• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Show us your Workshop!

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Love it Bill, I could spend a week in there. :funny: In fact I've been threatening to pay you a visit, might just do so. :ciggrin:

Bucks

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Wow I thought mine was crowded Bill!
I'll have to try to get a couple of pictures of my half finished workshop up here over the weekend, seeing it's me who started the thread lol, Now I've got it to a stage I can at least do some work in there I've moved back onto sorting these moulds out & just do a bit to the workshop as & when needed, but I'll get ther in the end.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
I have come to the conclusion that I hate most of you guys or should that read I am so jealous of you with your big workshops

Bill Mooney

Blind old git
Grand Master
First Name
Bill
Here's a little tip. If you look at the pic with my pro-edge showing you will see a white doughnut magnet on the bottom cover. This catches all the steel filings so they don't go all over the bench.(there is a bench there somewhere). You can then clean the magnet of filings into your jar of vinegar to make a nice stain to darken your timber as required.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Here's a little tip. If you look at the pic with my pro-edge showing you will see a white doughnut magnet on the bottom cover. This catches all the steel filings so they don't go all over the bench.(there is a bench there somewhere). You can then clean the magnet of filings into your jar of vinegar to make a nice stain to darken your timber as required.

Bill if you put the magnet into a plastic bag then it makes the magnet easier to clean as soon as you take the magnet out of the bag the fillings just fall off.

mattkemp

First Name
matt
Here's my new workshop i have just started putting Bench's etc in will put more pictures up later
IMG_20170205_161817264.jpg

IMG_20170218_164155926.jpg

I have insulated it will seconds sheets of plywood and earthwool loft insulation

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
I love seeing people's workshops....

Here's mine...

075a251688d16887644f0a29fb457f46.jpg

Here's the lathe and tool racks...
62ad761621dede3018fb8e5ab07a4b48.jpg

And the bench looking very tidy...also showing my webcam setup for making turning videos...first one is still at the editing stage...

ca0afc2e18bc8af67e97e64a5dac377e.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).