• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Show us your Workshop!

sfurini

Graduate Member
First Name
Stewart
Hi Stewart,
Welcome to the Wivamac club :thumbs:

Thanks, Clement. I was lucky enough to get hold of this from my woodturning club. The club had this 1000 model and also and 800 model. They've kept the 800 model...I think somewhere along the way the tail-stocks got swapped...

It's a great lathe and a nice step up from my Record CL2...

BradG

First Name
Brad
Here's a few pics from my retreat. a few of the pics are old, so may look a little different compared to some of the more recent ones

The chap in the last picture is my friend Dan, who frequents my workshop

Attachments

• work3.jpg
    work3.jpg
    67.9 KB · Views: 56
  • work2.jpg
    work2.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 62
  • work1.jpg
    work1.jpg
    90.1 KB · Views: 58
  • work4.jpg
    work4.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
  • work5.jpg
    work5.jpg
    85.6 KB · Views: 53
  • lathe.jpg
    lathe.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 52
  • lathe3.jpg
    lathe3.jpg
    53.2 KB · Views: 53
  • lathe2.jpg
    lathe2.jpg
    86.6 KB · Views: 53

BradG

First Name
Brad
and a picture of my chemical bench, where I do my anodising and plating

Attachments

• extraction.jpg
    extraction.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 52

BradG

First Name
Brad
it's not always that clean by any means! especially over the last couple of weeks with how much the shop has been used.

I do like to keep it clean though as my pride and joy lives in there too

Attachments

• 16936363_179743469188834_17228142_o.jpg
    16936363_179743469188834_17228142_o.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 51
  • bike1.jpg
    bike1.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 52

Sgreen

Registered
First Name
Simon
At the moment you can't really call it a workshop/shed although currently its where I spend most of my time. The bamboo was in the middle of the back fence (hard work moving it) There used to be a fence down the middle of the two gardens but the neighbour and I took it down and burnt it. The steel shed is, a gift from my neighbour, is going on top of the frame I have built and it will become the workshop. So far the project as cost me the grand total of £10 and that was for all the wood you can see. (pallet wood from a sheet steel works) This time last year we had a beautiful lawn and garden, needless to say the wife is a bit miffed at the moment, made worse by me buying a new Add to Axminster 100 lathe and chuck package.

P4030295.jpg P4030296.jpg

P4030291.jpg

fortress

Registered
First Name
John
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg My workshop is not mine at all, it's the schools where I work, I turn in the mornings and dinner times. I'm the only one that works in there. I do do other work as well....honestly. :winking:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).