• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Slimline selection

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Just a few pens done and will be donated to the church where I had the wood from.

Pen - Slimline
Finish - Melamine Lacquer
Material - St Peters Church Oak

C-0104a slimline StPeters.jpg

Pen - Slimline

C-0105a slimline grecian St Peters.jpg

Pen - Slimline

This one has some markings where there were tacks/hooks that held the prayer cushions on the back of the pews.

C-0106a Slimline St Peters.jpg

Pen - Slimline
This one has some markings where there were tacks/hooks that held the prayer cushions on the back of the pews.
C-0107a Slimline StPeters.jpg

Pen - Slimline

C-0108a Slimline StPeters.jpg

flexi

Executive Member
First Name
mark
There's a lot to be said for the humble slimline, one of the hardest pens to turn! You have done a beautiful job and managed to add character with the wood blemishes and story...... Very nice job. :drool::drool:

TVS

Fellow
First Name
Woody
Nice pens bro as mark said the humble slimline pens one of the most versatile kits on the market nice job m8 and a good cause well done

Terry Q

Fellow
First Name
Terry
Excellent work. I'm sure they will be appreciated..

I started turning slims back when Hector was a pup and realized i didnt like making them until i started making my own centre bands. All the slims i make now go to the military.

Attachments

• 20171016_094306 (1).jpg
    20171016_094306 (1).jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 15
Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).