• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

So what did Santa bring you?

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Well I'm a lucky fellow got more than I expected an Axminster AWEBDC610 belt & disk sander with stand the large set of axy button jaws plus this lot some bits you cant see a Cross vice and a set of chocolate tools
DSCF1959.JPG

L200arg

Graduate Member
Got a 12 inch disc sander, a wood turning book, socks, jumper, t shirts,a new watch, and £150 to spend at some of my favourite turning shops:thumbs::thumbs:

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I got 2 DVD a jumper a live center a drive center and a Jason breach round nose box scraper and a couple of bit still to open

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Think Santa must have left Brian's present here by mistake :nooidea:

photo_zpsf2cac8db.jpg

stevenw1963

Bodger supreme
Fellow
South Lanarkshire - Another tyke in exile
First Name
Steven
Hello all, HO HO HO,

Santa left me a belt & disc sander, a Makita site radio, 2 sets of jaws for my chucks, a Sorby sand master, a safety visor thing & so on & on & on.
Paula & the girls have once again spoilt me rotten.

Well I did cook another excellent Christmas dinner, got to have one decent meal a year aint ya !!!:funny::funny::funny:

retreatjohn

My 'woody' present was a 'GemRed Digital Angle Rule, perfect for doing segmented work, also 2 bottles of Single Malt Whisky and a voucher for another bottle.
Lifes good!

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Hello all, HO HO HO,

Santa left me a belt & disc sander, a Makita site radio, 2 sets of jaws for my chucks, a Sorby sand master, a safety visor thing & so on & on & on.
Paula & the girls have once again spoilt me rotten.

Well I did cook another excellent Christmas dinner, got to have one decent meal a year aint ya !!!:funny::funny::funny:

Glad to hear you cooked your Xmas meal, good to know that you've got some skills to fall back on!

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Hooray the silly old sod left all my pressies at daughter no 2s where we had Christmas dinner . A mandrel saver , a selection of nice acrylic blanks plus £100 to spend on pen gear , a new HP wireless printer plus the usual Thorntons toffee and books

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Some big wedge to spend on some goodies, new pair of overalls, that's a shocker,....(I think someone if fed up of the mess on my clothes..)

Dads shed sign,, on other post.. :love_it: (not the sign of course).

Oh, and a weekend at the Goodwood revival next September., just a stunner. Can't wait....:love_it:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).