• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

So what did Santa bring you?

Pete B

Registered
Hi,
Happy Xmas.
I received an empty gift bag !!

I thought it was my Sister getting Boss lady and I back for separating a razor tip pyrography machine we bought her and all the tips etc into some big boxes etc.

The she said its an empty bag as your laser engraver is out of stock. I knew but she still got me anyway.
So when our Chinese friends on ebay have stock again my Generous Sister has provided Shrek and Fiona with a laser engraver so i can have a play.

Hope everyone had a good day.

Regards

Pete

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Lots of goodies 2nd daughter in Queensland sent a tiny extra a navel fluff remover for the person who has everything, heaps of top chocolates SWMBO is a chocaholic watched her eyes light up. Bought myself my older age vehicle a 1999 Mercedes SUV.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Nuffink except the satisfaction we helped others.
And it worked, our kids thought we had gone barmy and fed us.
We had a lovely day with our eldest son and his lovely lady and played with Cheeky Chops and her brothers toys.
Came home when we had had enough with no washing up or cooking.

I would recommend this behaviour and will do it again next year,
No decorations to put up and take down.
No wrapping up a load of crap and taking it back cos it don't fit.
No Christmas shopping to worry about in the crowds and Bedlam that ensues keeping your hand on your wallet init?
No overeating and feeling sick and getting drunk and feeling sick and looking at the mess that needs clearing and feeling sick.

I already got my presents while I was still working New chop and table saw combined, new floor standing pillar drill and new bench grinder with wet stone.
New RT surface (pile of pooh) new Lenovo lappy (nice with Linux on it.). Who needs Christmas to buy junk and overdo everything?
Drain gold Bracelet, Kindle, New lappy, new bike battery, bread maker and food mixer.
Then we gave to charity and became party poopers and let our kids do for us init?

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Brian,

I do like it when the plan works out seems like it worked for the kids as well what more could a man want.

Kind regards Peter.:thumbs:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).