• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Testicles

PhillH

Little Grandad
Registered
First Name
Phill
Mate, only you could have put that situation in those terms :funny:

I can only imaging the poor girls face.

Kudos for sharing though and you're right we should all be more observant regarding our tackle.

Good luck for Friday !

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Good luck with it Brian.
I do seem to remember an article on it though!
If they take one away, they replace it with a piece of plastic!
I hope we don't see a thread with "Make my Bollocks go away Dad", in the future!:devil:

Best to you!
Neil

Jim

Grand Master
The wife's father had a pacemaker fitted when he was in his fifties Brian, the old boy decided to call it a day at 88 .. Don't give up my friend there is plenty of life in the old dog yet .. :thumbs:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Bloody hell Brian, I nearly choked on my coffee at the mental image of you in a see through pinny, bending over the cooker examining your bits.:nonono:

When you go for treatment, I suggest you write on your chest "pacemaker here" and on the other place "just a tiny bit to remove here". Would be a disaster if they fitted a pacemaker in your boll*ck and then cut your heart out before you felt the benefit:wink: You know how forgetful those docs are:whistling:

Seriously Brian, trust all goes well for you. Only you could tell the story as you did. You're definitely one of a kind:thumbs:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Also cheer up mate you might just have an extra one wouldnt that be something to brag about anyway all the best Peter. :down: with dismal :thumbs: up with optimism mate.

Paul

Fellow
There are times when the following is not appropriate.

:nopic:

Good luck. Many other causes rather than the big C. Very wise to check and to share.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Cheers Walter and all else for the nice comments.

I had it felt again whilst at the hospital yesterday.
Although she said it's not her area of expertise it does feel like a lump.
Then she carried on mopping the floor.

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Well that was a pleasant surprise????
Just got back from Radiology where the receptionist was a girl from school days, Smelly Jenny all growed up and smelly nice now init.
Told me she had recently buried her third husband and am I free to date???
fat doctor.jpg
A fat geezer explained that he was gonna take a regiment of pics of my bollocks and I gotta hold my cock on my chest.
Have you ever tried getting your chest down there cos that ain't reaching up here.
nurse_joy_black_and_white_by_mistystuffer-d5ov34v (Custom).png
Then a fat tart walked in and locked the door behind her, NOW I GET WORRIED INIT?
Dignity is out the winda in this room mate, it don't matter if you live in a mansion or a cardboard box you is all the same in ear.
There I lays flat on me back, stark bollock naked,holding me dick out of the way so the fat tart could gel me up, in a locked cell?????
I nicknamed her Vicious Vera, she weren't no gentle giant, she plastered the gel all over the place making sure she got in every crease in my skin.
Then she sat with her back to me and the lights suddenly dimmed, I am sure she was giggling to herself as she switched on the scanner thing.
Fat boy took his seat and reached across with what looked like a bar code scanner and started to rub me up the wrong way, good job my best friend is in my own hand methinks.
Lots of beeps and serious faces from him then he says show me this lump cos I can't find anything wrong, you is perfikly normal.
With that VV stood up and came to have a gander and a grope, they showed me on the screen where the tubes / veins in my sac had got themselves wrapped up on a bollock.
A bit of brutal manipulation and all gone, back how things should be init?
Then she explained the locked door was so nobody walk in and embarrass me as if I was worried about that after what they had done to me I don't got no embarrassment left init?

So for the first time in my life I have been told I am perfikly normal, it's official cos a nurse and a doctor can verify it and have written to my doctor to tell her.
What now worries me is if I am normal what about the rest of you???
Stop what you are doing and grab your partners best friend, hold him high and proud with your free hand check your nuts are fixed where they should be and screwed up nice and tight.
Better a visit to the knacker knicker than a hole in the ground init?

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
That's the best news I've heard in ages:banana::banana::banana:when I have a drink tonight it will be celebratory and not in commiseration, keep feeling yourself:thumbs:

Peter

paulm

grave manibus faciendum
Registered
First Name
Paul
Thats excellent news Brian, I'm very pleased for you and you must be elated at finding out the little baby custard machine is still on 3 phase. I too am going out for a drink tonight, the first in nearly 2 weeks (yeah bad I know) and will have a pint to your knackers.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).