• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Testicles

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Thanks lads I am breathing a sigh of relief and already having a beer or five.
Which will continue through the day so please ignore everything I do and everything I say.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Glad to hear the good news Brian a good stiff drink to celebrate me thinks.

By the way now that every thing is normal does that mean you will not be talking a load of Boll**ks now:funny::funny::funny::funny::funny:

Sorry could not resist that one

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Fantastic news Brian, really happy for you, should soon be back to your grumpy self once the euphoria wears off!

Laughed 'till I almost cried reading your little story but "normal", pull the other one, you need to get a second opinion on that. Are you sure those guys / gals were "real" doctors?:whistling:

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Me thinks he protests too much, just sounds like a cunning plan to get ya balls greased up & felt by a fat bird to me :funny::funny:

Really pleased to hear you've got the all clear mate,:pray::banana: though I doubt you'll be able to read this till this afternoon, when the hangover wears off :devil: :kiss:

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).