• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tinsel Blank.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
This forum is abuzz with casting ideas and practices. Heaps of would be Directors on the sidelines. I say without predudice anyone making videos as clearly as yours Paul should never apologise in any way. Knowing time runs short plenty of members are posting instalment posts as they create never any fuss about them,nor should there be any. Encouraging contributions is the name of the game IMHO.

Peter.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I looked it up Paul it was mid 2009, I thought it was pretty close to how I look right now . Just checked with Wilma she says pretty much how I look now. I am always on the other end of the camera. I am enjoying a solid week plus of not being wrong it happens every year,most of the family checked in at the weekend for fathers day etc. Just my undercarriage awaiting a tune up, still very active and about.

Kind regards Peter.

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
Hi Peter.

I asked because I read a post of yours recently where you mentioned your age and even though this was 7 years ago you look amazing mate.

Good luck to you.

Paul

Paul hd

Fellow
First Name
Paul
It will be interesting to see how you get on with it Paul. :thumbs:

Hi Bob,

The thread arrived and I have wrapped it around a 7mm tube and put it in some clear resin. All went well and I will video the cutting of it some time next week.

Cheers
Paul

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
Hi Bob,

The thread arrived and I have wrapped it around a 7mm tube and put it in some clear resin. All went well and I will video the cutting of it some time next week.

Cheers
Paul

Will be interesting to see if it glows through the resin after exposure to light, the white certainly does which is why I ties some flies with it. Look forward to the results.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).