• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Tooling for "kitless" pens

Pierre---

First Name
Pierre
I still end up adjusting to get a result, is this normal or do others get a perfect fit each time?

Of course, I get a perfect fit every time. :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:
Well, most of the time.
Let's say, I always need a lot of adjusting and modifying. Even when I got the correct drilling lengths and diameters, I still have to do some rectification... C'est la vie.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Today also Pierres pens create and advise using the double ends, no clip, Jims beaut efforts and Phils advice re sizes of blanks needed. It would appear to me that for design inspiration look into fountain pen forums as most of the best pens are made this way, in many ways they are easier and far better looking especially toward the tip than any biro I have seen,there is a lack of top design imho.

Peter.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).