• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Truestone

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Thanks Woody, It is always something to look into. As you already know blanks are something i have stayed away from due to products that are mass supplied in the uk already or lack of knowledge on my part to make an informed decision. My focus till now has always been on supplying something different hence my pen kit development quest.

I still have a few blanks Dan I will make them up on the Omega then people will see what they look like personally I love em but sadly I only sell very few pens now so I wont keep you in clover buying them but there has always been a good response when they are shown

Jim

Grand Master
Welcome to the forums Davey, we encourage you suppliers to use our forums, this site isn't about making money, it is about us saving money .. All we ask is that you use the forums and can offer discounts/promotions to its members. Over a time you will find out how loyal these guys are .. :thumbs:

First Name
Dan
I still have a few blanks Dan I will make them up on the Omega then people will see what they look like personally I love em but sadly I only sell very few pens now so I wont keep you in clover buying them but there has always been a good response when they are shown

I think that would be interesting to see. They do sound interesting. I am going to have to brave it and turn something other than wood sooner or later.

daveygee

First Name
Dave
Hi Guys

Just to give you an update, After asking various questions to my supplier they have come back with:

“Our a Americian customer reflect to us that " Trustone " is their own brand, so we have changed the name to Yunstone" .
"But the product is same".
"We suggest you sell them as other name or use Yunstone.”

Hope this helps. Your comments always welcome.

I look forward to Woody giving his appraisal (good or bad) and posting some pics of the finished article once he has turned his blanks.

Cheers
Davey Gee

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).