• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Violets sweet bowl

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I finished yesterdays spalted beech bowl and Violet has claimed it as her sweet bowl it is 6 1/2" x 4" with a polish finish OK now Derek :face:
DSCF3656.JPGDSCF3654.JPGDSCF3658.JPGDSCF3659.JPGDSCF3660.JPG

21William

Fellow
First Name
William
Nice bowl. Is that a Polish finish from Poland or perhaps a polish fron Finland that you used to polish it? :funny:

Ok, I'll get me coat ... :drunked:

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
It's compulsory that grannies have sweetie bowls, thought you would have realised that by now Grandad..:wink:

Nice shape:thumbs:

Wax finish looks good as well.

But also nice to see you have finished properly as well.:winking:

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
No no no this is grannys sweet bowl 16" x 4" the other one is violets sweet bowl LOL
DSCF3661.JPG

Jim

Grand Master
Hopefully one day i will be dipping me hand in it and nabbing a few of them Woody .. :ciggrin: Love It .. :thumbs:

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Looks good Woody. I picked up some spalted beech bits the weekend hope they have a nice pattern as yours

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).