• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Weekend In The Shed Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Thanks guys should be working on it tomorrow.

I managed no shed time today as I managed to completely replace the toilet system in the loo(where else would you replace it) it took 2 1/2hours to take the old one out and reinstall the new one, I am now totally knackered the wife did moan that I did too much after the fright I gave her the other day

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Just back from the Hand Made Show for 2015 got a few pics to share later am now able to five a huge bin of beaut offcuts to wood jewelry bloke not far from me ( good deed for us both).

Saturday lunch time here.

Peter.

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Well with a near clear weekend in the shed(no great grandchildren) I managed to get most of the money box I am working on done just some coats of varnish before the final glue ups to prevent them sticking together if the varnish seeps into the moving parts.
This is where I am at as of tonight.

Attachments

• DSCF5850.jpg
    DSCF5850.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 29
  • DSCF5851.jpg
    DSCF5851.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 29

chas_41_uk

Registered
First Name
Chas
Sunday night and i've still got another two days off, the weekend goes on

It's alright for some. I've only managed to get a couple of hours in the shed over the last 3 weeks. :sob:
Either the weathers been awful or "Her in doors" expected to be taken Christmas shopping :rolling:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
It's alright for some. I've only managed to get a couple of hours in the shed over the last 3 weeks. :sob:
Either the weathers been awful or "Her in doors" expected to be taken Christmas shopping :rolling:

As a dutiful newlywed to be expected you now have to live up to the pics Chas. In my case I am the only driver.

Peter.

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
Had a nice few hours in me workshop today cutting up a 5ft plank of Elm with a load of burrs on it that a friend gave me some time ago I got after filling all the voids 6 bowl blanks and 4 burr pen blanks
DSCF2836.JPGDSCF2838.JPGDSCF2839.JPG

Woody

Registered
First Name
no
I forgot to mention all of the bowls from this plank will be used to raise funds for our veterans

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I have started my new wood store this afternoon I am converting a compost bin brick built in to a store I will put picture up tomorrow It was dark when I finish digging today

Jim

Grand Master
Well I have started my new wood store this afternoon I am converting a compost bin brick built in to a store I will put picture up tomorrow It was dark when I finish digging today

You be careful digging at your age .. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.