• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Well I am on the list part II

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
Don't laugh...:funny:

Some may remember this post..

http://www.penturners.co.uk/off-topic-forum/11692-well-im-list.html

Well I am on the list again.... Multi level spinal fusion :sob:..:rolling: :funny:

Well I never, first they say yes, then they say no, then they say yes.... sounds like a Brexit poll doesn't it...:funny::funny::funny:

Oh well, I wait and wonder if it gets cancelled again...not holding my breath tho..:rolling: got to the stage of if it happens then it will.

I all honesty I can see why the NHS is under so much stress and the nurses and surgeons are doing a fantastic job of balancing and juggling all the balls up at the same time.

Friend of mine diagnosed with bowel cancer 10 weeks ago, operated on him within two weeks. can't fault it, excellent service. Mine is not life threatening so its a low priority, and so it should be.

Buckeye

ペンメーカー
Executive Member
First Name
Peter
If we collected fees from the health tourists, stopped IVF and also stopped NHS Doctors from using NHS services for private patients while there is a waiting list then it would all help to ease things. I am so glad we have Bupa even though I have never used it, but it's nice to know it's there if I do.

Peter

silver

General dogsbody
Executive Member
First Name
Eamonn.
If we collected fees from the health tourists, stopped IVF and also stopped NHS Doctors from using NHS services for private patients while there is a waiting list then it would all help to ease things. I am so glad we have Bupa even though I have never used it, but it's nice to know it's there if I do.

Peter

I fully understand where you are coming from Peter, however for me I considered that me paying out for private healthcare was a double hit as I am still paying NHS and felt I was paying out twice. Why should we?

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Hope that this time everything is on track with no more delays.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).