• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

What have you been upto today

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Keep your spirits up Eamonn mate you'll be back creating before you know it. Look forward to your first masterpiece.

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
Wise Owl cupboard there Keith has a certain lean to it, Eamonn all ther best mate following your many visits to hospital.

Peter.

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
I'm not doing much but driving with the air con on full blast, mid 30s where we are at the mo. Whistler today so missus is praying for a bit cooler - I don't think so. :ciggrin:

Penpal

Grand Master
First Name
Peter
I made and finished a device using a 3/4 inch drill chuck, bought two sets of punches to use with it dedicated and on the shelf above to square the various sizes of pen blanks. The two sets imperial and metric should cover the range needed. The 12 inch sander I will use just for this. I have an adjacent 12 inch for general use. I will grab a pic later on. For ever it seems I have been mostly making Slimlines so I had used a mandrel shaft set in a square piece of wood, then made sleeves. I found the sleeves had a mind of their own and disappeared sometimes in the sawdust or elsewhere.

Peter..

Dalboy

Executive Member
First Name
Derek
Not been so busy today still feeling knackered after Saturday, b****y two days getting over it. Had a play with a little wheel turning as the progression of my little build keeps going.

Attachments

• DSCF7587.jpg
    DSCF7587.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF7617.jpg
    DSCF7617.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 16
  • DSCF7638.jpg
    DSCF7638.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 15

Phil Dart

Executive Member
First Name
Phil
The wife wanted a small cupboard type thing for the hall. Made this one this week and as she wanted to paint it I managed to do everything with screws and filling the recesses. Makes things much easier. Could someone turn it round for me please.
There you go Keith :devil:

yoorkshireman.jpg

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).