• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

Whoo Hoo My new job.

Neil Lawton

Longlocks
Fellow
First Name
Neil
Great news Brian.
If you deliver plonk for a living, does that that mean you're a Plonker-er?:thinks::funny:

Lons

Fellow
First Name
Bob
That's brilliant news Brian. Good luck mate, just the sort of job that could develop over time.

What I want to know is what you did to prove your fitness, :whistling:Must have been pretty spectacular - unless you're a George Clooney double:winking:

Bob

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Congratulations on the new job two days driving and 3 days drinking two days left for driving the lathe, definitely sounds good to me. Please remember that they say red wine is good for the heart

That's what my doctor told me, then he told me to stop and go back to beer, cos I kept falling over after a few pints of red wine.

Jim

Grand Master
Great to hear Brian, i am really pleased for you my friend .. If ever you are delivering in my neck of the woods look me up ... :ciggrin: Hold on, why should you be this far up the map ... :pray:

Enjoy it Brian .. :bwink:

yorkshireman

Wood Rat
Executive Member
First Name
Keith
Brian I'm made up for you mate, lovely news................but what did you put in the cv to pick you out of 100's?

nimrod

Graduate Member
First Name
Robin
Congratulations Brian it goes to prove they knew a good man when they saw one and being a mature, sensible, experienced individual carries a lot of clout. Enjoy what you are doing you sound like a dog with two tails.

Robin

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Wow thanks for all the good wishes guys but get your hands in your pockets and buy yourself some nice wine.
Treat yourself, you know you're worth it.

Doug

Loquacious
Executive Member
First Name
Take a guess
Great news Brian, :banana:

I can just picture you with a basket on your push bike Granville style :funny:

edlea

Lobbygobbler
Registered
First Name
Ed
Great news mate ...just try to be a bit less grumpy when you are out on your deliveries....... I know you will really .:thumbs:

Neil

Fellow
First Name
Neil
Brian, pleased for you and Jane, can you let me know when you are near high Wycombe (Axminster), yeldham (peter child's), didcot (tool post), daventry (good timber), Bedford (Bedford saw and tool co). Ta!

Goulss

Registered
First Name
Stewart
Maybe you need a new moniker under your name now, could I respectfully suggest "Whinge and Whine" see what I did there :funny::banana::funny::banana::funny::banana:

Last edited:

Grump

Grand Master
First Name
Brian
Brian, pleased for you and Jane, can you let me know when you are near high Wycombe (Axminster), yeldham (peter child's), didcot (tool post), daventry (good timber), Bedford (Bedford saw and tool co). Ta!

How can I put this politely? I can't SOD OFF!!!!!:mooney2:
Not on your Nelly mate I am there to work not do your shopping.

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).