• Thanks for visiting The Penturners Forum today.

There are many features and resources that currently you are unable to see or access, either because you're not yet registered, or if you're already registered, because you're not logged in.

To gain full access to the forum, please log in or register now. Registration is completely free, it only takes a few seconds, and you can join our well established community of like-minded pen makers.

York 2 Part Deux!

Wrongway

First Name
Robbie
Back home. Phew. Helen and I really enjoyed it and sorry we had to come away early. We had to visit family on the way home. It was nice to put faces to names. Such a friendly crowd as well.

Twister

Registered
First Name
Steve
i think may be sleep time soon
off to brands hatch to watch British superbikes in morning

Steve

Lainey

First Name
Elaine
I'm sure you've all had a wonderful day, and I'm so disappointed that I couldn't join you. It's my Granddaughters Christening tomorrow and there was just too much to do and not enough time . ( coupled with being a bit poorly for the last two days, talk about bad timing!) I hope all went well , and I'm looking forward to reading about it .
Lainey

bellringer

The Young one
Registered
First Name
Alex
Well I got home at 10.30 had dinner and then the next thing I remember it was 12.00 this morning

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Warning! This thread has not had any replies for over a year. You are welcome to post a reply here, but it might be better to start a new thread (and maybe include a link to this one if you need to).